The rosemary plant in my garden is overflowing from the pot and I simply had to put it to good use. What better than to bake the classic combination of rosemary and potatoes! My kitchen was smelling like heaven when I popped them out of the oven. This makes an excellent side dish to go with any Italian salad or pasta.
- Red skinned potatoes - 2, washed and cut into any desired french-fry-like shape
- Rosemary - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Coarsely crushed black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Toss the potatoes with the rosemary, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Spread thinly on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 20 minutes
- Turn the oven to broil and broil on each side for 5-7 minutes or until the potatoes turn brown.
- Let it cool for 5 mins and you are done!