Credit/Thanks: I must give the credit for this recipe to a friend/cousin Kanaka who made this for our potluck and got me hooked to the idea of desi style pizza. I remember having paneer pizza in India but hadn't really tasted it in US until she made it for us. So, thanks Kanaka!
- Store bought pizza base ( I used Boboli brand)
- Marinara sauce
- Paneer (about 15 small cubes)
- Red onions (diced small)
- Capsicum - red, green, yellow - whatever you have on hand (diced small)
- Cilantr0 - finely chopped
- Lemon -1/2
- Garam masala - 1/4th teaspoon
- Tandoori masala - 1/4th teaspoon
- Chilli powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Haldi - 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds and jeera seeds for tadka
- 1 table spoon oil - vegetable or olive
Heat the oil in a pan and do the tadka. Add 3/4th the onions and paneer and saute.
Add all the masala and marinara or any pizza base sauce and some water to get the right consistency.
Spread on the pizza base evenly and sprinkle the bell peppers and cheese on top
Preheat oven to 350 and bake for about 20min (15min if you don't like it too crisp)
Once out, sprinkle the chopped corriander and lemon juice and enjoy!!